Reebok is a brand of the adidas Group. adidas Group is formed by adidas AG (Adi-Dassler-Straße 1, 91074 Herzogenaurach, Germany) and its affiliate entities including adidas Singapore Pte Ltd 50 Raffles Place #32-01, Singapore Land Tower Singapore 0468623. Univeral General Trading Services JSC the distributor of Reebok in Vietnam (the Operator) is the operator of this website. The Operator collects and processes Personal Data for an on behalf of adidas Singapore Pte Ltd (Reebok)
Reebok and the Operator (collectively, we or us) want to give you the best Reebok experience possible. We use the Personal Data you share with us to make our products and services and your experience even better. This privacy statement aims to give you a clear view of how we use Personal Data that you provide, our dedication to protecting it, your rights and the options you have to control your Personal Data and protect your privacy. It also outlines what Personal Data we collect about you when you visit our websites, stores or when you use our mobile apps, how we use your Personal Data and the third parties we will share it with.
By interacting with us, submitting information to us, or buying or signing up for any products and services offered by us, you agree and consent to us, Reebok, the adidas Group, as well as its representatives and/or agents (collectively referred to herein as "adidas”, “the Group", "us", "we" or "our") collecting, using, disclosing and sharing amongst themselves your Personal Data, and disclosing such Personal Data to adidas' authorised service providers and relevant third parties in the manner set forth in this Privacy Statement.
We use Personal Data for various purposes, as described in detail below. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU
“Personal Data” means any data in any form and whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access, including data in our records as may be updated from time to time. It includes information such as your name, address, date of birth and phone number.
Reebok Global Single Sign On
If you sign up for a Reebok account, which allows you to use the same sign in details anywhere in the world, we will ask for your name, e-mail address, date of birth and password.
Your Reebok account
We will also collect the following information when you sign up for an account if you choose to provide it: telephone number, gender, personal preferences, social identifier if you choose to log in to your account via social media and age or date of birth.
Use of our products and services
When you use our products and services we will ask for Personal Data (at the moment of collection we will explain what information is required and what information you may choose to provide), such as:
- your postal address and payment details when ordering from our web shop;
- your date of birth and/or confirmation that you are above a certain age;
- our email-address when signing up for one of our contests, free prize giveaways (Prize Giveaways) or newsletters;
- a record of our correspondence with you (including any feedback you have provided on any of our products or services), if you have been in contact with our Customer Service.
We offer a number of apps which allow you to upload and/or store certain information. Depending on the app, we will ask for Personal Data (we will explain what information is needed to offer the service and what information you may choose to provide so that we may understand your preferences), such as your:
- sport and health data (for example, workout start and end times, activity type, duration, pace, distance, calories, RunScore and speed);
- body measurements, such as weight, height and heart rate;
If you choose to create a Reebok account through your social network account (such as Facebook), your sign-on credentials will be imported via your social network account. Please note that when you use this "social sign-on" option, we will use your Facebook identifier. We will often also receive certain Personal Data (which you have agreed to be accessible on your public profile) via the social network, such as your name, age, location, preferences, occupation, and other public profile information such as your pictures or your friends list on the social network, as well as your likes. This information will not be shared with us by Facebook if you have a private profile.
Information we collect automatically
We will also collect Personal Data about you when you interact with our brand, websites and apps, including how you use them, as follows:
- Websites: we will collect information about the Reebok websites that you visit and how you use them. A visit to one of our websites results in data being sent from your browser to our servers. We will collect Personal Data in this way, such as:
- your IP address;
- the date and time of the visit and how long you remained on our website;
- the referral URL (the site from which the visitor has come);
- the pages visited on our website; and information about the device and browser (such as, browser type and version, operating system, et
- Cookies and similar devices: We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our websites or use our apps, and this will include sending one or more cookies or other similar devices to your device.
- Location information: When you use a location-enabled service, we will provide you a just in time notice to collect and process information about your actual location, for instance through GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We will also use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points, Near Field Communication points and mobile network cell towers. You can generally disable sending your location through settings in your device, and we will inform you when we make use of location information.
Sources of Information
Most of the information we collect about you will be P Data that you have voluntarily provided to us, for example, through our websites, e-shops, mobile apps, in-store etc. Other sources from which we may obtain your Personal Data include:
- our Point of Sale systems ([i.e. certain information may be collected about you when you make a purchase in one of our stores]);
- other adidas Group companies; and
- third parties (such as law enforcement/regulatory bodies, companies providing commercially available databases, etc.).
If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data we collect when you create first sign in will be used for identification and authentication purposes across Reebok services, so you can use the same account details to log in from any location and on any device. The global single sign on will allow Reebok systems to identify you wherever you are in the world, meaning you will not need to register with us again if you are signing in from a different country.
In addition, we will create a profile for you with the information needed to provide you with our products or services. The Personal Data we collect from the above other sources listed above will be used in the format that it is received, or, where appropriate, will be combined with Personal Data we obtain from other internal or external sources. We use and analyse this Personal Data for the various other purposes detailed below:
- Improving our products and services: we will use your Personal Data to build a profile on you in order to understand how you use our products and services, to develop more interesting and relevant products and services, as well as to personalise the products and services we offer you.
- Processing your order: we use relevant Personal Data described above (including your name, address and payment details) to process and deliver your order, and to notify you of the status of your order. In addition, we may use your age, year of birth or confirmation that you are above a certain age to ascertain whether you meet the minimum age in your country for online purchases and whether you are considered to be a minor for data protection and/or marketing law purposes.
- Customer service: if you contact our Customer Service (or vice versa), we will use Personal Data such as your order information and contact history to process your request and provide you with the best service possible.
- Reebok products and services, engagements and offerings: we will use your Personal Data to provide you with the products and services you have requested from us, such as promotions, Reebok loyalty programs, events and our apps. This will, if applicable, include the use of your Personal Data for submission in contests, Prize Giveaways and promotions, using your contact details for events and using information like your location for our mobile apps (such as running apps).
- Reebok apps: if you choose to download a Reebok app, we will only collect special categories of Personal Data if we have obtained your consent or, as otherwise permitted by applicable law. Personal and sensitive Personal Data (such as health data) collected through the app will be collected from your device and stored on our servers for the following purposes.
- to provide you the services you expect when using the app;
- for the reasons set out in the "improving our products and services" section below; and
- for the reasons set out in the "marketing purposes" section below.
- Social sign-on (this means the use of your social network credentials such as your Facebook user login information to create and sign into your Reebok account): when you use the social sign-on option we limit use of public profile information to that which is necessary for the creation of your Reebok account. We will, upon receipt of any irrelevant information from the social network, discard such information. After having created your account, you will have the opportunity to supplement it with any information you would like to share with us, such as Personal Data you provide through a completed survey. Any supplemental information you provide to us will be used for the purposes explained in this statement, including to enrich your Reebok profile and to personalise your Reebok experience.
- Marketing: when you sign up to receive Reebok newsletters, create a Reebok single sign on, use a Reebok app, order or provide feedback on a product or service online or use our website, we will use your Personal Data to create a profile based on the information we hold about you. We create your profile in accordance with your preferences in order to provide you with the best personalised experience, to send you personalised marketing messages and newsletters and for opinion research purposes. Below you can find a more detailed description of the ways in which we will use your Personal Data for these purposes.
- What kind of channels: we will send direct marketing communications to you via the channel you choose, such as email, phone, or social media. We ask for your consent, where required by applicable law, in order to use the contact details you have provided to us to send our personalised marketing communications.
- What kind of messages: the messages we will send you will be personalised and tailored to your individual preferences and interests. We use analytics in order to generate such personalised messages. These direct marketing messages may contain information about our products and services, events, Prize Giveaways or promotions and Reebok news. We will, in certain circumstances, also use the channels for opinion research (such as to ask if you would like to participate in a survey) and to learn about your experience and improve your experience with Reebok, including by sending you personalised messages.
- Re-targeting: our websites and apps use re-targeting technologies. This enables us to show our visitors, who were already interested in our shop and our products and/or services, advertisements from us on partner websites. We believe that the display of personalised, interest-based advertising is more interesting and relevant to our customers than advertising that does not have a personal connection. Re-targeting technologies analyse the information we collect about your interactions with each Reebok platform as described in relation to marketing above, including your cookies and display advertisements based on your past web-surfing behaviour. Note that our sites generally are not configured to respond to web browser do-not-track signals.
- Ads: we also work with non-Reebok companies who use tracking technologies to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. These companies may collect Personal Data about your visits to our websites or apps and your interaction with our communications, including advertising.
- Improving our products and services: we will use the Personal Data we hold about you (as well as pseudonymised or anonymised information generated from your Personal Data) to carry out analysis and research, including:
- data science/analytics, whereby we combine information (such as Personal Data and/or sensitive Personal Data we have obtained through the use of a Reebok sporting app or from your browsing history) we hold on a large scale in order:
- to learn more about our customers and their preferences;
- to identify patterns and trends amongst our customers;
- to provide information, content and offerings tailored to our customers' needs;
- for general research and statistical purposes; and
- for aggregated reporting purposes within the adidas Group;
- to monitor performance of our products and services and/or improve our technology;
- to be able to send you personalised marketing messages;
- to display online ads to you.
- Websites: Personal Data collected through our websites, such as via cookies or other tracking technologies, will be used to allow us to assess browsing behaviours on our websites, to understand where improvements can be made, to optimise our products and services and personalise and improve your experience on our websites and apps.
- Performance analysis: we will use your Personal Data (including by anonymising and aggregating it with other customers' Personal Data) for sales, supply chain and financial analysis purposes, to determine how we are performing and where improvements can be made and where necessary to report back to our parent or affiliate group companies.
- We will ask for your consent if we wish to use your Personal Data for purposes other than those listed in this privacy statement (unless such use is otherwise required or authorised by or under applicable law).
HOW WE DISCLOSE OR SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We treat your Personal Data with care and confidentiality and do not share it with third parties other than as set out below:
With other adidas Group entities
We will share limited Personal Data which you provide when you sign up (your name, email address, password and date of birth) with other adidas Group entities to enable the global single sign-on and for authentication purposes, so that you can use the same sign in information anywhere in the world and our systems will recognize your details.
We may share information we keep in your profile with other adidas Group entities if both entities are responsible for your Personal Data, or if the other entities are acting as our service providers and processing your Personal Data on our instructions or on our behalf.
We will also share your other Personal Data, as well as anonymised and aggregated information, with other adidas Group entities (such as adidas A.G., the parent company of the group, and/or other adidas entities as necessary). They will use this Personal Data for trend analysis.
With service providers
We will share limited Personal Data which you provide when you sign up for a Reebok single sign-on (your name, email address, password and date of birth) with our cloud service providers for the purposes of identification and authentication, so that you can log on to your Reebok account quickly and with the ease and speed you expect from us from anywhere in the world.
We will also share your Personal Data as necessary and only for the purposes described above with various third parties who process your Personal Data on our behalf, such as third parties that run our loyalty program and/or Prize Giveaways/competitions, hosting, delivery, payment and fraud management providers, and analytics platform providers. We require that these service providers and other third parties adhere to strict rules when processing your Personal Data, including to only use your Personal Data in accordance with our instructions and the applicable laws.
With social networks
Our website and apps will, in certain circumstances, provide you with social plug-ins from various social networks. If you choose to interact with a social network such as Facebook or Twitter (for example by registering an account), your activity on our website or via our apps will also be made available to that social network. If you are logged in on one of these social networks during your visit to one of our websites or apps or are interacting with one of the social plug-ins, the social network might add this information to your respective profile on this network based on your privacy settings. If you would like to prevent this type of data transfer, please log out of your social network account before you enter one of our websites or apps, or change the app's privacy settings, where possible. Please read the privacy policies of those social networks for detailed information about the collection and transfer of Personal Data, what rights you have and how you can maintain suitable privacy settings for your needs.
With legal and law enforcement
We will disclose Personal Data where required by law or legal process, for the administration of justice, to protect your vital interest, for investigations by law enforcement or regulatory bodies, to protect and defend Reebok property and legal rights, to protect the personal safety of Reebok website or (mobile) app users or by order of a valid injunction from a court or law enforcement agenc
Other Third Parties
We will share your Personal Data with other third parties (different from those described above, for example, sports or fitness centres or when you decide to connect our devices with third party devices) in other limited circumstances. In these instances we will, where required by applicable law, obtain your consent to share your Personal Data in this way.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are committed to protecting your Personal Data and implement appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect it against any unauthorised or unlawful processing and against any accidental loss, destruction, or damage.
RETAINING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will keep your Personal Data for two years from your last interaction with us, such as the date your account was deleted, your last purchase, the last time you used one of our apps or in some other way contacted or interacted, unless a longer or shorter retention period is required by law, is necessary in the course of legal proceedings or is otherwise needed for a particular purpose under applicable law.
The following are examples to illustrate how we keep your Personal Data for as long as necessary for a particular purpose:
- we may keep your Personal Data collected during a purchase for as long as required by tax laws (longer than 2 years in some European countries);
- we may keep your Personal Data for a shorter period if you ask us to delete your Personal Data. In such a case, we will aim to delete your Personal Data within a maximum period of one month from the date of the request;
- information collected in connection with promotions will be kept for no longer than one month following the end of the promotion.
Changes to the terms
Reebok International and/or the adidas Group reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the Terms and Conditions at any time. Please check the Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to the Terms and Conditions will mean you accept those changes.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unless stated otherwise, we store and process your Personal Data in [insert country if not Singapore], Singapore and the European Union (including Germany). There will, however, be occasions when we need to transfer your Personal Data outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA") to a country which does not provide the same level of data protection as the country in which you normally use our products and/or services. For example, the Personal Data you provide when you sign up for a Reebok account will be stored in the European Union, and also by other adidas Group entities and our cloud services providers located outside the EEA for the purposes of authenticating your account and signing you in. In these circumstances we will take appropriate steps to ensure that your Personal Data is adequately protected. Typically, such steps include carrying out data security reviews of any recipients and putting in place contracts with such recipients to ensure they employ the same or similar appropriate technical and organisational measures as us, so your data is adequately protected. By submitting your Personal Data you authorise this transfer.
INFORMATION ABOUT CHILDREN
As a general rule, we do not intentionally collect Personal Data about children under the age of 15. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected Personal Data about children under the age of 15, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible, except where we are required by applicable law to keep it.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
Our websites may contain links to third party websites, and some of our services provide you with access to third party services (such as social networks).
We have no control over how third party websites and services process your Personal Data. We do not review third party websites and services, and we are not responsible for such third party websites and services or their privacy practices. Please read the privacy statements of any third party websites or services that you access from our websites or services.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Fair play and transparency are important to us. We are open about the Personal Data we collect and have implemented mechanisms to enable you to exercise any rights you might have with respect to your Personal Data.
Access and correction of Personal Data
If you have ordered products or services or registered an account with us, you can access a significant amount of your Personal Data through one of our websites. Our websites generally present you with the option to add, update or remove information we have about you.
If any Personal Data we have about you is not accessible through our website, you can send us a request for access to this information at no cost using the contact details set out at the end of this privacy statement.
After receiving your request and sufficient information to verify your identity we will provide you with access to the Personal Data we have about you which you are entitled to access under applicable law.
You may write to us at any time requesting amendments to certain Personal Data that you consider to be incorrect or irrelevant or to request that we block, erase or otherwise remove your Personal Data. We will update, block, erase or remove your Personal Data upon request if required under applicable law.
OPTING OUT AND UNSUBSCRIBING FROM MARKETING MESSAGES
All our marketing communications contain an easy way to opt out from receiving future messages, such as a link through which you can unsubscribe. You may also opt out for particular channels (for example email or SMS) as indicated in the message received in such channel or through your Reebok account settings.
If you would like to opt out of receiving Reebok marketing messages you may use the unsubscribe link contained in the messages you have received, or alternatively you could contact our:
Customer service department
Online at [please insert link, if applicable, or else delete]
Data Protection team
by E-mail at : dataProtection@adidas-Group.com
Note that if you choose to opt out of receiving marketing messages in the manner explained above, we may continue to process your Personal Data, in particular to allow us to understand your interests and preferences, but we will stop using your Personal Data to send you personalised or non-personalised marketing messages.
Please note that some of our mobile apps might also send you messages, including (if you have given your permission to do so) push messages, for instance about new products or services. In this case, the particular mobile app will provide just in time notices before we send you push notifications. You can disable these messages through the settings in your phone or the app, or choose to uninstall the app to stop receiving the messages.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We have pledged to adhere to the fundamental principles of privacy and data protection. We therefore regularly review our online privacy statement in order to ensure that it is free of errors and clearly visible on websites, that it contains appropriate information about your rights and our processing activities, and that it is implemented and is compliant with applicable law. We may update this privacy statement from time to time to keep it up to date, to keep pace with new developments and opportunities relating to the Internet and to stay in line with applicable law. If we make significant changes to this privacy statement, we will inform you by posting a notification on our websites and/or mobile apps along with an updated version of the privacy statement
Please contact us (using the contact details below) if you have any concerns or complaints about the manner in which we have collected or handled your Personal Data. We will inquire into your complaint and respond to you in writing within 30 days. If you are not satisfied with our response, you can contact us to discuss your concerns.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Vietnam, and you and the Operator hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Vietnam
If you have any questions or feedback about our use of your Personal Data, how to exercise your rights or about our privacy statement, or if you would like to withdraw your consent to any use of your Personal Data as set out in this privacy statement, you are welcome to contact us at:
Online at [please insert link, if applicable, or else delete]
Data Protection team
if you prefer to contact us by regular mail, please send your request to the following address:
adidas Singapore Pte Ltd50 Raffles Place #32-01, Singapore Land TowerSingapore 0468623
If you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, adidas may not be in a position to continue to provide its products and services to you, or administer any contractual relationship in place, which in turn may also result in the termination of any agreements with adidas, and your being in breach of your contractual obligations or undertakings. adidas’s legal rights and remedies in such event are expressly reserved.